Sunday 13 March 2016

Introducing Baby Luq..

Hye there.. yeah I know.. It feels like years.. I almost forgot about this blog until hubby reminds me that I should write something about Luqman.. So here it is.. after a hectic year.. let me introduce you to my new bundle of joy.. Welcoming my one and only Muhammad Luqman.. 


He's 4mo now.. I am beyond happy.. he's so adorable.. pretty cool little man.. even if he screams it soothes me.. love him with every beat of my heart.. a truly bundle of joy.. I feel complete.. yeah at least for now.. 

To baby Luqman.... you are one of the best thing that ever happen in my life.. Ibu will always care n love you.. no matter what happen.. pls be good to me, papa, kak yaya n wise to everyone around you.. GO RULE THE WORLD LITTLE MAN.. 

XOXO, 
Ibu 'proud momma'
#tearsofjoy
#amotheroftwoamazingkids

P/s: I promise that there will be more post of you and kak yaya.. a lot to share.. how I wish i have an extra hour to spend on writing..

No comments:

Post a Comment