Wednesday 5 November 2014

Langkawi for Power Week

19-23 October.. annual power week of FiT Division was organised and the location was at the Westin Hotel, Langkawi.. I was assigned to be the secretariat for the so called "event of the year" for FiT Division.. after tons & tons of work.. why me? I assumed my bos just can't get enough of me.. haih i have no choice but to nail it.. to start from scratch.. from hotel & flight booking to ehemmmmm i think everything.. lucky me to have a cool team to help up with all the prep.. and it turned up great.. n based on feedbacks from my collegues.. everyone seemed to have fun.. Alhamdulillah..

Since I was basically the heart of the event, I was given the opportunity to bring my hubby n mia along with me.. Ya I know they didn't enjoy 100% of my existance.. but I would say it was more like a short vacay for us.. Mia seemed to have a lot of fun.. she enjoyed the mystical view of langkawi and of course the pool.. but poor my hubby.. terpakse took care of my baby alone while I was busy with meetings and BOSSES! Thanks hubby.. you are my SUPERHERO!

Ok la.. the photo session!

Westin Hotels

the bathroom

the tab - arissa's fav

Dinner @ Fish Farm, Langkawi

The team

My arissa


all ready for splash splash
team building

OMG.. fight3x

coffee break
Sayonara Langkawi
 





No comments:

Post a Comment