Thursday 27 September 2012

Car Seat chaotic!!

Semalam 1st time bawak arissa pg amik papa.. Sebab nenek xsehat xle nak tgk2kan arissa. So I nekad laa bawak dy.. and of course the car seat is the most essential safety equipment to be used while driving with your baby. I was praying for Arissa to be rosy to me and the drive to UKM went smoothly. She looked very convincing! hahah.. I organised all Arissa's fav toys beside me.. all within my reach.. I started calculating. The journey to UKM should take us roughly about 45 minutes (if the traffic is ok). So toys ade 5 (I hope each can last for about 10 minutes).. if the calculation is correct that means I still have an extra 5 minutes. Ok I am save .. finger cross! So the journey begins! ok Arissa smiled at me.. rolling her eyes.. I know she started to feel a lil bit uncomfortable and started to whine.. adoy... susah hati. I bagi Kak pah.. arissa's fav giraffe.. and guess what kak pah last for only 3 minutes! one toy down.. 4 to go.. xpelaa even calculation mummy lari sket.. tapi Ya Allah.. Arissa menjerit.. sekuat hati ok! I am dead! PANIC MUMMY!! abis sume toys dy reject.. last2 purse mummy last about 15 minutes.. & the rest 15.. terpaksa laa I nyanyi.. imagine kene nyanyi smbil kene wat gesture sambil drive.. Uwaaaaa..... kuar laa lagu mcm2.. "timmy oh timmy", disney birthday song sume laa kuar.. Ade laa diam kejap.. yang lain dy nangis smpi kuar air mata... Uwaaaa susah hati last2 dah smpi bangi I berenti kat petronas Section 3.. Amik dy lepas tu breast feed.. 15 minutes after.. hasil doa ibu.. haaaa tgklaaa mcmane Arissa...

she smiles happily after minum susu.. y arissa x bitau ibu.... haih...

Betul laa.. Susu ibu adalah susu terbaik untuk anak kite ye kawan2.. Sekian.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment