Friday 11 May 2012

ARISSA DAMIA.. u mean the world to me..

It's been a long time I haven't updated this blog.. I miss you blog.. Sorry I haven't had a chance to update you.. Okla enough of me & blog thing..

Yeah.. I am a mother now.. to my ever dearest princess ARISSA DAMIA.. she's almost 4 months old now.. How time flies.. Rase mcm banyak pulak menda yg termiss nk cite kat sini..

Hmm arissa from the day she was born until now..she can't stop making me smile and proud.. Everyday without fail!! Now everything is changed.. This girl rocks my world.. Kehadiran arissa damia sempurnakan hidup saya.. Syukur alhamdulillah.. I feel lucky.. to have this cute little baby.. hmm super cute to exact.. hehee.. sekarang baru tau macamane perasaan jadi ibu.. mmg the best..

Yeah.. Arissa.. you make mummy & daddy proud!! we love u darling..



No comments:

Post a Comment